Shelby is EIGHT months old!! I can't believe how fast the last month has gone. She is so enjoyable to be around now and we love her soo much. Shelby loves her jumper and can really bounce high. Her favorite thing to do now is squeal. This is her way of getting attention from everyone, especially mom. She hates when I'm out of her sight, which is a pain when I walk behind her. Shelby is now known for her drooling (sp). She is constantly wet and there is always something in her mouth. I'm always putting her binky in to "plug" the drool, but it is more of a toy to chew on to her. :)
Shelby does not spit up anymore. Let me tell you just how nice this is!! We had gotten to the point where we would carry a towel around with us because a burp rag was just not enough. Now she is still wet, but not with stinky spit up! yea :)
Shelby is an awesome sleeper. She takes long naps, and is perfectly content to stay in her crib and play. I need to have her on her belly more so she can start crawling and moving. Mckoy started crawling last week, I'm hoping we can in a month or so.
Kam sure likes to boss Shelbs around and yells at her often. I have to remind her that she's just a baby and that Kam is not the mommy. Lexi loves to play peekaboo with Shelby. She hides behind her and pops out around her side. Shelby gets overstimulated and confused, moving her head from side to side. I have to remind Lexi to slow down and let Shelby see her every few times. They love their little sister.
Shelby is such a happy baby now and we are much happier. Now if I could just start on her baby book and room! Poor 3rd baby! :(



1 comments:
It seems like you just had her a while ago, the firdt year also goes by fast (at times not so fast). Poor Emie will have a big old blank baby book. i just gave up on number three.
Post a Comment