I just love this little girl! Shes is so much fun right now and has the cutest smile. I just want to pinch her cheeks all the time. She can really get laughing hard, we love when she is happy. I had to put up some photos of her huge flower headband. Lots of babes wear these, but I just think they look funny on my babies...so what do you think? We tried it Friday, but it only lasted about 1/2 the day, her hair is bone straight and does hold a curl like Kam's did.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I think the flower looks adorable on her. That is funny because I made Hadley one and can't decide if I like it on her- it seems to take over her head. Maybe after seeing how cute Shelby looks in it I'll have to try it on her again. :)
I think the bow looks cute. Cute photos. I miss the girls so much.
I think she looks adorable. I have always put big bows on my babies, but Emie never had any part in it. She always ripped them off!
I love the bow in her hair!!!
Post a Comment