Tuesday was crazy around here. I was running around all day getting stuff together for my Enrichment that night. Kam was super whiny all day and has been complaining about her ear hurting for like a month or more. So I gave her Tylenol and put her down for a nap. Not even an hour later, She's up screaming and grabbing her ear. I couldn't get her to stop...so as soon as Mike got home I ran her to the doctor. Sure enough, Ear Infection in both ears and he was surprised her ear drum hadn't ruptured. Poor baby, she was so sad and in so much pain.
So Tues. evening we were running around like crazy...Lexi's soccer, Kam to the Dr., and me to Enrichment. This nice lady at the doctor let me go in front of her because Kam was crying so bad. I was very thankful because I would of never made it for Enrichment on time...kinda important when you're incharge!
Kamree is feeling better though, thank goodness! We have never been as sick as we were this year. Crazy how it is all at one time!
*On the upside: A dentist here in the valley was doing an awesome deal
for those without Dental Insurance. Cleaning, X-ray, Exam, and whitening for only $49!!! I jumped on it since I haven't had my teeth cleaned in over 7 years! Anyway it wasn't bad at all PLUS I had NO cavities. Pretty great I must say! So see ya in another 7 years right? :)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Another Ear Infection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sorry about the ear aches. None of my girls have ever had one. I hear they are pretty painful, poor Kamree. We do not have dental insurance either. I have never had a cavity so I am not an avid patient. I guess I should get my girls in this summer though.
Hope she gets better quickly. Wish a dentist would do that here.
Post a Comment