CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

*Our "Not so Sunny" St. George Trip*

*Warning: again I was horrible at taking pictures - I do not have much:(Mountain Dew anyone???












This is up at "The Crack". We have done this every time we go to St.george for the last 7 years! Ashley and I did it 3 times this year...hey, you never know when you might not fit again!! :) Also Nicole, Blaze, Braxton, and Lexi all did it once. I was soo proud of Lexi for trying it...she did AWESOME!








Sleepover in the fort!

If only it had been this peaceful for the WHOLE trip! :)


We had a wonderful time in St. George, but are definetly ready to stay home for awhile! :)
We drove to Ogden and stayed the night with Bri and Chalyce. We love that they live there so we can crash with them everytime we pass through! We love being able to spend time with them and their kids and wished we could have hung out a little longer. Lexi made a fort with her cousins and they had a sleepover. Lexi was sad to leave her buddy Bri'Elle.
We were so excited to get to St. George and see Dan's family (especially Berlyn)!!! Braxton and Lexi got along so well, it's like they were never apart. They had a great time together and were buddies all weekend. Blaze and Kamree didn't get along as well. I think they are both at a stubborn age right now :)
We had lots of fun swimming, hiking, bbq-ing, eating and hanging out. I wish we lived closer to Dan and Nicole so we could see them more often.
The drive was not bad. I had my side-kick Ashley so we were able to tag team the kids while the boys drove. Traveling with others makes it alot more EnJoYaBlE!!!
A few downers about the trip were: 1-windy weather...not very warm. but we did have a HEATED pool so it was all good. 2-my hairspray leaked all out in one of the bags, but it was my overnight bag for Ogden and not my suitcase with all my clothes, so it could have been worse. and 3-my straightener burned out :( I've had that thing for 6 years, I guess it was about time.

3 comments:

Dean Family said...

We love you guys so much and want to make this a yearly tradition! Thanks Anni for making it all happen...YOU ROCK!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

It was a lot of fun seeing you guys! Even if it was just for a short time.