CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Trip to Elko

look at these cute kids!
Timbre, Me, and Rikki
Volcano made of snow


yes, we had sun and snow in one weekend!!


Lisa, love this girl!

what a mess!


I thought this was so cute with her arm around Sparker.




Picnic on the deck in the sunshine! Baby Shelby's first hair cut!!!!
*****

We had such a WoNdErFuL time in Elko for the weekend! First we show up on Friday in capri's and flip-flops. Saturday was nice, the girls had a picnic outside on Grandpa's deck. Sunday morning we wake up to ALOT of SNOW! Holy cow, how does that happen? So the girls went out to play in their clogs and sweatshirts with Mike's socks for gloves!!

Friday we got into town earlier than planned and Grandpa was still golfing, so we went to 9Beans!!! I love this place and never get to eat there...so I was very happy. Lisa just happened to be near by so we hung out with them for around an hour or so. It was alot of fun. Then we went to Grandpa's a hung out for the rest of the day. Mike was really enjoying himself b/c he was able to watch March Madness the whole weekend on a big screen and few interuptions!! He was thrilled :)

Saturday morning my Dad took Mike out to the Gold Mine for a tour. Mike was pretty excited to see how it all works. While the guys were gone, us girls went out to Lisa's and hung out. Melinda cut my hair (Thank you!) and little Shelby's hair for her FiRsT HaIr CuT!!!

We then went back out to Lisa's for dinner and had a wonderful time. You see here in the picture how they trashed Taylee's room real quick!

Sunday we got ready to leave and met up with Rikki and Timbre's families. We had a wonderful time seeing everyone and their kids!! I wish we could make it back over more often.

On the way home the girls asked if we were going back to Grandpa's, I think they had a great time. I know Lexi did, we couldn't get her eyes off of the Disney channel the whole time. She had her own TV for the weekend and couldn't have been happier.

Plus we were able to surprise G&G Dean and drop in for a couple of hours on our way home.

Thank you everyone for the fun weekend!!!! Come see us!
(I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Grandpa with the kids. I was so mad. I also wish I could have gotten one of everyone's families!)

3 comments:

Chet and Lisa said...

Anni~We had so much fun! I can't wait for you guys to come back. We will be up there this summer sometime to visit! Love ya tons!

Christine said...

cute hair! did you go with a new style?

Wiser Family said...

What I wouldn't do for 9 Beans...so jealous!