CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

First Fashion Item up for sale!!

(modeling the necklace)

(the necklace)
Okay- So I'm making a quilt (yes this is a huge deal, im very proud of myself...more on that later) and there is extra material lying around. So my 'fashion designer' Lexi has taken it upon herself to make a NECKLACE. So I come in the room and she has this necklace 'sewn' together with TAPE and it is around her neck. "you like my necklace mom?" it actually fit her outfit very well. So this is our item we're selling to Grandma for the cost of her tuition to Designer School! ;) LOL
I really did ask Lexi how much she'd sell it for and she said $1. I'm going to have to teach this girl about 'mark up'. :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I just watched the videos below. She did say she was gonna be a fashion designer. Very cute. I love how creative kids can be. I wish I could bottle a little bit of it up! Awesome that you are making a quilt, I am so not crafty if it involves sewing.

The Porter's said...

Hey we should have a sewing party... I'm making a levi quilt right now.

Lexi makes me laugh. You definitely need to teach her about markup, especially if grandma is buying it.

Sandra and Rob said...

Kelsie, keep your "mark up" comments to yourself. Grandpa knows a bargain when he sees one. I'll offer 2 dollars. 1 for Alexis and one for the "slave driver boss lady"