CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Little Miss "Smarty-Pants"

*I wanted to get the girls on video talking about random things...so here are some dang cute videos of Lexi. One is of her talking about school, she can say The Pledge of Allegiance. The other one is her telling me how she wants to be a Fashion Designer, she seriously made this all up herself! (Look for her clothes line in about 20 years!)





*************
Mike and I have always spelled things out in front of the girls when we don't want them to know what we're talking about (who hasn't, right?). Well last night we were asking her if she knew what some of them were, and to our surprise this is what she said:
us: what is M-O-V-I-E?
Lexi: movie
us: B-E-D?
Lexi: bed
us: P-O-P?
Lexi: pop
us: M-D?
Lexi: mountain dew
us: D-P?
Lexi: (didn't know this one, it's dr.pepper)
us: P-double O-P (this is Mike's thing)
Lexi: pee (we just laughed, cuz pretty close!)
We couldn't believe that she knew most of them, she quickly responded without hesitation. We do spell these words often, guess we'll be learning some piglatin!! :)

5 comments:

tammyandvincent said...

Your girls are so cute. They grow-up so fast. Enjoy them while you can.

Greg & Jen said...

I hope you don't mind that we added you to our friend list on our blog...

Your girls are so cute. It's so amazing how smart they are and sometimes we just don't give the credit where it's due. Too funny!

Wiser Family said...

Hilarious!

Dean Family said...

Braxton has become quite the reader and we have to be a little more careful what we spell in front of him! By the way, are you sure Lexi is not 4yr. going on 16yr?! She is so beautiful and smart and I hope you put her in dance lessons soon!! I know a good dancer when I see one!

Sandra and Rob said...

better start saving now for that fashion designer school in LA.