Valentine's Dinner (blurry picture, sorry) Mckoy
Cousins
Kam sneaking chocolate
playing the Wii
Shelby is 6 months!!! I seriously don't know where the time has gone. It seems like she joined our family just days ago...but I have honestly lived day to day....hoping each one would come faster so she'd get out of this 'crabby' stage. Well 6 months later she's still a fussy, crabby, cranky baby. But she has gotten better, and so have we.
The girls love her soo much. She loves to be entertained and can now sit up for a little bit, so Kam really gets a kick out of that.
Shelby loves attention and has the cutest smile, when she's not crying. She loves to grab her foot and stuff it clear in her mouth. Kind of a pain while trying to change her bum :)
************************************************************
************************************************************
Amber and Kelly came this weekend! We had soo much fun and it was great to see Mckoy! He is the cutest baby, we couldn't get enough of him. We played the Wii ALL weekend long and we're up late everynight. We had to make the most of our time together. We also had a fun little Valentine Dinner by candlelight. After weekends like this I wish we could see them alot more often. It was a great weekend...Thank you guys for coming! :)
Kelsie and Joe also came out for dinner and some Wii time on Sunday. It was fun to have them over to hang out...come out more often!!



1 comments:
Your 3 girls are so beautiful. Girls are so much fun. I love getting mine all dressed up. They keep life exciting. So does Tyce though. I am glad to find your blog.
Post a Comment