CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shelby is sick :(


I took Shelby Welby in to the Doctor today and found that she has an ear infection. My poor baby :( That explains the rough nights we've been having. Here is a picture of her when she was actually SLEEPING, she always has her arms up by her head like this. So cute!!
She weighed in at 15 pds 8 ounces today.
All three of the girls are sick. It's been a rough couple of days around here. The other day Lexi said to Mike "Dad, remember when I was two or three and you asked if I wanted a blessing and I said no?" Lexi then said "maybe you could give me a blessing now". So precious!! So of course Mike gave her a blessing and Kamree too. Lexi looked over to Kamree and said "it's like when we were babies and dad gave us a blessing". She was so sure and proud of it.
The girls have been feeling MUCH better and Kam's fever is gone. Now we're just dealing with the coughs. But Lexi is amazing at coughing in her elbow, thanks to a lesson on germs in pre-school. And Kam is real good about coughing into her hand. I just keep reminding them not to touch Shelbs face and to wash our hands often (of course they love this part b/c it means time to play in water!).

3 comments:

The Porter's said...

OK seriously that is the most precious thing ever. How cute that Lexi remembered a blessing from her daddy. Hope the kids get feeling better.

Heather said...

That picture is adorable! I just want to give her kisses. I know- that requires meeting her first. :) I am bummed because I thought we were going to go to state basketball but we aren't now because Travis is leaving to go to Europe two days later. Yes, he gets a free trip to Europe with the high school trip. Jerk. :)

Dean Family said...

Isn't it so awesome to have a priesthood holder in your home when you need blessings! I kept Braxton home from school today due to a fever and cold...I hope Blaze and Berlyn don't get it!!