1.) For the last week, I have spent nearly everyday at Albertsons! There was soo many good deals with them doubling coupons that I just couldn't stop stocking up! So this picture here is only of one day. By the end of the week I had spent $26.00 and saved $251.00 ...yippee!!
goldfish 50 cents
toothpaste 30 cents
toothbrushes 25 cents
Quaker rice cakes free
huggies cloths 20 cents
soap (yes, 33 cents!)
shaving cream 14 cents
milk free
there was much much more as well. but now the sale if over, finally! :) so I can go about my somewhat normal life!
2.) Amber and her family are coming to spend the holiday weekend with us! We are soo very excited. The girls can't wait to see Mckoy!! (and neither can I! I love this little boy soo much). So we've been cleaning to get the house ready. So I put Lexi to work on the living room while I did the kitchen. Surprisingly, she had it all cleaned up. I was very impressed and so I turned the corner to go upstairs to get the vacuum and...TADA...the whole mess reappeared. Yes it was all piled nicely in the corner. So here is a picture of Lexi's pile. I guess at least its all together now in one spot, that makes in easier :)
3.) We've been into American Idol this season. I'm letting Lexi watch it every week b/c she loves singing and really enjoys watching the contestants. So the other day we were singing and messing around and she said "you're good, you're going to Hollywood!" So now we play these fun little spurts of American Idol. We get a stage and microphone and sing. At the end, we all make it to Hollywood....yes, even me! :) Which reminds me of a story. A couple of weeks ago Lexi and I were driving into Boise and we were rocking out to Taylor Swift (our favorite!). When the song was off, I sang it with out the music.
Lexi said "Mom dont sing that way, sing it like Taylor"
me: "What you don't think I sound good?"
lexi: "well you sound like your sick or something"
oh how sweet, even my little girl knows I cant sing! :) LOL
4.) Shelby is still making us confused. I can't tell you how many websites and books I've read trying to investigate this little girl!! So she was horrible for 2 weeks, making me wonder if she was REALLY allergic to dairy b/c I haven't given her anything differently. But now she's been fine for a week. Whatever!
She is playing with her feet all the time, she's getting to be fun and active. The girls love to make her laugh. She also loves splashing in the tub. I'm finally starting some baby food and rice cereal. The Dr. told me to wait til we find out whats going on with her, but she seems to be okay and enjoys the baby food. She'll be 6 months this weekend so more to come...
5.) Also it was Mike's Birthday yesterday. Unfortunately we were both not feeling well and were very tired. So we hit Golden Corral for dinner (which sucked b/c I had to pay $5 for Lexi, who eats nothing but rolls and croutons!). Then we came home and had the kids in bed by 7pm and we watched TV in bed. We'll celebrate more this weekend I'm sure! :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment