Lexi and Kamree were playing 'House' and Kam found a Binky. She thought she was pretty funny putting it in her mouth.
Yesterday the girls and I were playing around and next thing I know, Kam is sitting on Lexi's head. I couldn't stop laughing and ran to get my camara b/c this soo reminded me of amber and me when we were younger. She'd always be sitting on me and I could only get her off by wrapping my legs around her head.
(by the way, Kam's pants are missing cuz she was suppose to go down for a nap...she's not always running around 1/2 naked! LOL)
I then was teaching the girls 'Simon Says' which was hilarious!! I told the girls to stand on one leg, Kam was trying to put her leg out in front of her which gave her no balance. Then I said to hop on one leg. You should have seen the frustration on Kam's face. She couldn't figure it out and would yell "I can't do it!" so she went to the wall and tried to balance while hopping. She's adorable.
.



0 comments:
Post a Comment