CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sick weekend



So I have been fighting this little 'mucus bugger' all weekend! Thursday I woke up with a tickly cough that bugged all day, I think it has never really left me since Christmas time. Friday and Saturday I was worse. Sunday there was no way I was gonna go to church hacking and blowing my nose for 3 hours, plus Shelby's now is sick. Monday I had Mike stay home to take care of the kids so I could rest. (there needs to be a 'mom-is-sick' fairy to visit our homes when us moms are down) Kirk told me to take Musinex, so Monday evening we went out to get some along with Tylenol PM. WOW!! I feel better. I got alot of the junk out (gross, i know) and slept well. I still don't feel the best, but hey...I got my house back to normal! yea :)

So my two-cents here is: try Musinex, it's the only medicine that has helped me in the last 5 days!! Now if we could just find out what is wrong with Shelby...

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'll come over next time at be your "cleaning fairy" I won't even ask, I'll just show up! Sorry it has been so yucky, but I'm glad you're getting better! Love you!

Heather said...

That is crazy- that is exactly my story this weekend, except my girls got sick too. I hate colds! It makes me appreciate being healthy. I am still at the end of my cold and exhausted! I hope you and I get feeling better soon. :)

Erin said...

You should feel bad.... very very bad. We cried all night long. Still tons to unpack, I went back to work on Monday & then had my boards today so we've been a wee bit busy. Ill just wait for you to stalk me & show up here. 954-6251