CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

my friend "Nose Sucker"



This is "Nose Sucker". I can't get Kamree to BLOW her nose. When I say "blow" she sucks it back up. It is SOO frustrating b/c I can't get the snot out. So after days and days of runny noses...I thought of "Nose Sucker". I did it yesterday, and have been using it as a threat ever since.
Just now I said "Kam your nose is bad, do you want me to wipe it?"
She said yes, but I couldn't get her to blow it. "I can't do it mommy" she said. So I said "you want me to get the sucker?"
she said "No mommy I dont wan it!"
I then went to get "Nose Sucker" and she was crying. But then I did it and she smiled, "It feels better mommy! Do this side."
And that my friends is the power of the "Nose Sucker"! :)

1 comments:

Emily said...

Annikan,

Thanks for all your love lately. You are the best, I love you! I hope you have a great weekend.