CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Good Night for Deals!


**I had a FABULOUS night of deals tonight!! **
Mike got off early today so we decided to hit the DI, since we did Goodwill last week and found goodies. So first thing I saw was these TWO chairs for $2 each!! I was so happy b/c I've been looking for these to go to the girls' desks. How great that there was two AND matching!? So then I hit the game isle....WOW! We walked away with 5 or 6 games (Taboo was the one I really wanted and it was there!!) and 2 puzzles for Lexi. She loves puzzles and we got GO FISH, which we played for over an hour tonight!! Then Mike got a bunch of illustrated B of M books, we have been trying to do better with doing the scriptures with the girls. So we left the DI spending $18. Then on to APPLEBEES...I had a gift card for $10 and we happened to hit Happy Hour. So we fed all 4 of us for only $7...that included the tip!
Then I have this lame cough (well I think its still here fr: Christmas) so we ran into KMart real quick to grab medicine and I struck gold. Mike was looking at the Tylenol PM which reminded me of my coupons...luckily I had them. So I whipped them out and got more of my Buddies Bars, medicine, and cough drops all for $5...my total would of been $13. Yippeee!
Thank you to Emily who has taught me a ton and influenced me soo much. I'm sure I over spent according to her :) But I know she is proud of me and excited along with me!! yah.
And to top if off...Mike surprised me with getting my favorite movie "Sweet Home Alabama".
So now I'm off to watch it, if Shelby allows us to that is! :)

1 comments:

Emily said...

Annikan,

I'm SOOO proud of you and on a high with you! Keep it up Missy, you're doing awesome, and call me after every deal so I can share your happiness! (you didn't over spend, silly, you know me, I just would have given you a bottle of my Tyelnol!) Love you! Oh, and we will have a Goodwill date soon, don't give up on them!You'll find treasures there soon!