I hit good deals this week! Here are some pictures of my awesome stock!
I just love to look at my filled up closet. Makes me happy :)I stocked up on Pampers Diapers and Wipes at Albertsons. The had a way good deal going on.
My diapers ended up being $3.30 a pack. I bought 9 packs of diapers (40 ct) . I got 6 things of wipes (231 count) for 89cents each! (Too bad there can't be deal like this for formula!)
I was on a high all week, very happy about my stash!
Then I hit some more good deals at K-Mart. I got most this stuff for free or under $1.
Thanks Emily for all the fun and helping me out!



3 comments:
Glad to know you're alive! I haven't talked to you in forever.
I'm jealous of your bargains... Did you use coupons or what?
I am so impressed with your bargain hunting! I was bummed that I couldn't make it to Albertsons after reading your email. What a great deal! Keep me posted when you find other great deals.
You struck gold! By the way, thanks for passing on the info about all the good deals. Unfortunately San Francisco has no Alberstons or KMart. Lame!
Post a Comment