I've never been one to HATE or LOVE winter. This season has always just been a part of my life. I haven't minded it too much, though its never been my favorite. I like it b/c its my birthday, Christmas, it means hot chocolate, snuggling, family time, snow!, and that my husband is home more. I don't like that it is COLD!! I do not like to bundle the kids in big coats, then try to fit them into their carseats, and I haven't seen the SUN in FOREVER!! So after paying my OUTRAGEOUS gas bill today...I have decided: either freaking snow, or bring on spring-time baby!! (that or a move down south would be nice)
So here is this beautiful warm picture with SUNSHINE...I hope you can enjoy it as much as me. Feel free to visit it often in the next couple of months. I will! :)
And until I can wear capri's...happy cold-freezing-cold-gray-cold Idaho winter!
(I can't remember it being this bad last year).



4 comments:
You are so funny, I'm sure the weather Gods heard you and will be granting your wish soon.
Not loving the gloom. I do think it was Sunnier last year.
We are way too spoiled in sac weather wise but there's definately not as many cool people like you guys to hang out with!
Thanks, Annikan... now I'm paranoid. Maybe I'll take it down, crap. Rick was just talking about wanting to have you guys over soon, he misses Mike. I take my boards on the 5th so as soon as that is over we'll have to get together. And yes, we'd love help unloading the truck. Gimme a call or email me tiggerdavis@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment