CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some pics of the girls











We have been soo busy lately! But I managed to take a few pics this weekend. Here is one of Shelby, note the clean tile in the background! Yes, this rarely happens...it looks so nice :)
Then here is Lexi looking like she's a teenager on the phone!! She called Amber the other day and I went to check on her and there she was laying on the stairs talking up a storm!! Then I came back minutes later and she had the phone open and on speaker, she thinks she is pretty dang cool on the phone! I've created a monster.
Then tonight Lexi says "mom, kam is soo cute right now. she has her hands in her pockets, can I take her picture?" So Lexi is the photographer here with Kam. Silly girls!! I swear this scowl is permanent on Kam's face lately.
(oh! by the way...on Sunday ...the sun was out AND it snowed!!! crazy. I should blog about that more often!!!)

0 comments: