CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year updates!

First off, I must start by saying something I never say: "Thank you Wal-Mart!!". Now my story...I went into WalMart on Saturday to make a return. When looking at my license, the clerk informed me that it was EXPIRED, but she'd except it anyways cuz it wasn't yet 30 days! okay, expired? who ever knows this kinda stuff? I panic, she tells me I have 30 days til I have to take the written and driving test AGAIN! (that would be on Wednesday!)So guess what I did first thing Monday morning in a snow storm...yeppers took my little toosh right to the DMV. A very nice older gentleman helped me and said they don't make you redo the test unless its over a year expired...well isn't that nice to know? Oh well, at least I got it over and done with. (im bad for procrastinating)

Then the other night Kam tells Mike "lexi cut my hair". Yep, our first run in with the scissors and some hair. I thought we were in the clear for this. Luckily it was only a little bit and you can not really tell. So yes, no scissors in our house anymore! Mike has been telling me this for months but I kept saying Lexi was responsible enough.

Today Kam said "what in the world!" 3 times within 1 hour. it was so cute and I kept thinking "where did she hear this statement?" But she thinks she's the cutest and most clever little thing when she says it.
Then Lexi today puts a little sticker on the side of her nose. I asked why and she said"its my nose ring mom". UMM...okay? so I said "where did you get that idea?" and she said "remember that girl we saw at the store that had one?"
WOW...here we go. at least she's only 4 and not 14!
Shelby's update is that she's doing well and is content. We got the walker and jumper out and she loves sitting in them and looking around, plus the girls like to play with her in these toys. I finally got a bigger bottle and she's eating more in each sitting. Life is good for now, we'll see if this lasts! :)

Today I rearranged Lexi's room AGAIN! I put Kamree in there and moved all her clothes into the closet. Shelby is now in the nursery. I promise I'm not pregnant, I don't know what all this nesting is about. Maybe just an early itch for spring cleaning!
I'm hoping this arrangement will work. Shelby has been in with Lexi the last few nights and Lexi loved it, but I need to let Shelby cry w/o waking Lexi.
If it doesn't work for Kam and Lexi, then I'll just have to move Kam to the guest room...we'll see.
Well I haven't touched my room or the loft yet, stay tuned...there may be another update!! :)

1 comments:

Mel Z La Downs said...

Your can bring your nesting butt over to my house. I think I am putting off some last minute organizing I need to do to delay the arrival of this little guy. hope to see you at Bunco this week.