CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Not one but TWO snowmen!









Time to play in the snow!! I must be getting old b/c its just not as fun as when I was younger. By the time I get everyone ready and out the door, someone is cold and it's time to come in again. Plus the clean up afterwards...

Okay, maybe I am just lazy. hehe:)

Anyway Mike was awesome and took the girls out the other night after work. They made two snowmen...this is b/c Mike accidentally rolled the 2nd ball to be the same size as the first, and it was too heavy to lift...thus turning into the bottom to the 2nd snowman!

The girls loved it and ended up playing with the neighbors, of course turning into a snowball fight! They had a lot of fun!!
(my sisters friend made these way cute hats the girls have on!)

0 comments: