Time is really flying by...Shelbs is already 5 months old. She is a better baby and happy more now that we've found out she's allergic to dairy. A bottle has its pros, lets just say Mike's getting his share of feedings :).
Shelby squeals and babbles, its fun. Today she's been grabbing her toes...I love it. If you notice in the pictures, shes holding her binky. This is a game to her to take it out and put it back in. It can be frustrating cuz she drops it. I need to get a binky holder.
Shelby weighed in at a wopping 14pds. (this is nothing compared to her tank cousin Mckoy) :)
She is growing good though.
Thanks for listening to me brag about my children! That's what blogs are for right? :)



3 comments:
5 months!? Where did that go? She is so adorable. You definitely have bragging rights with your cute girls.
Oh crap, I need to fix your binki clip! SO sorry. I'll come over soon and fix it, Tam said I could borrow her new clip punch thing too if you want to make some out of ribbon.We'll talk.
Shelby is so darling and I can't believe she is 5 months old! I am treasuring every moment with Berlyn, because I know how quickly time passes. Are we still going to see you guys this year? I hope so...I have been looking forward to it since the Fall!!
Post a Comment