***
Wow what a couple of weeks!! We have been soo busy and gone so much, it's nice to be back home.
So I rearrange Lexi's room before Christmas...well I guess I didn't do so well b/c Lexi fell off her bed and hit the corner of the cedar chest. She cut her chin pretty bad, so at 1am, Mike took her in and they had the gash glued shut and covered it with butterfly bandages...luckily no stitches. They said not to get it wet...wow perfect timing with Christmas and sledding. We managed to keep it pretty dry though.
We went to Preston for Christmas. We had so much fun at the Christmas Eve party with all the cousins. Santa came, Lexi sat on his lap just fine, but as you see in the pictures...Kamree not soo much! :) The girls opened their pj's...such a funny story: my mom bought the girls matching nightgowns back in October when she was here. Well Lexi decided to sneak them out of her shopping bag later that night and wear them. Lexi always gets what she wants, so my mom not only let her keep them, but bought another pair for her to open on Christmas Eve. Kam opens her pj's and through a fit saying "these not mine, these Lexi's!!" she then through the pj's down and insisted that they were Lexi's since she's seen Lexi wear them before. Kam wanted Lexi's new pj's. I took a little video of her, I'll try to post it later. Eventually Lexi put on her nightgown and Kamree realized they were matching and understood that there was two nightgowns!
The snow didn't stop falling all day on Christmas. It was so beautiful, we enjoyed playing outside in it. It was perfect for jumping into and making snowballs. And b/c of the snow, we ended up being snowed in to Preston with bad roads. We finally took off on Sunday...only to barely make it through Amer. Falls before they closed the roads! phew...that would of sucked to turn back around.
Then it was onto the Dean Reunion. Everyone was able to come except Dan's family...that's b/c Nicole had her baby Wednesday! hurray!!!!!! We had so much fun with everyone. There was a lot of people, but it's always so fun getting together. We had lots of good laughs, good food, and made good memories.
Kirk, Ashley, and JT came over for NYE. We had a wild crazy party...okay, not so much!:) But the boys played games while Ashley helped me rearrange the downstairs. (no, I'm not nesting...but it sure seems that way) She was awesome...we moved the two heaviest objects around, then they ended up in the same spot they were to begin with...oops.
I was thankful for her help though, plus she's way stronger than me, I wouldn't have been able to do it w/o her!!
P.S. To get silly putty out of hair, use olive oil. Yes, somehow Lexi managed to get it in her hair. Kamree I could understand, but Lexi...how the heck?



1 comments:
It was so fun to see you in Boise before Christmas! I love the pics and the crazy stories of motherhood.
When you get a sec can you send me Jeremy and Blair's address?
Thanks and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment