CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trick Pony!!
















My dad bought Kamree a spring horse for her bday...this has been the best gift! It's already been 2 1/2 months and the girls still love to ride it everyday. The song gets a little annoying, but it's so cute...so I was a good mom and replaced the batteries!
Kam's new thing is "Trick Pony!". We say "Trick Pony!" and she stands up and does these weird things...I can't believe I encourage it b/c surely she'll fall one of these days. She stands up on the back and raises her leg and continues to "ride" the pony.

Then here is a picture of our pretend playing today, can you guess? Yes, Lexi is Queen Melody. This is her thrown and she said "Queens are mean, so Im going to be a mean one". She made Kamree bring her crown to her on a step stool...while Lexi sat on her thrown, of course. (this is ALL her, I have no idea where she gets it from! - maybe too many princess movies)

0 comments: