This was my favorite scene on Yes Man though :)


So I have decided to do a movie review for the week. Mike and I are always looking for good movies to watch, so if you have any suggestions...pass them on!Here are the latest four we have watched and what I thought of them:
Bedtime Stories
Good movie! Really enjoyed it...even for an Adam Sandler movie! I don't love him much, but this movie was good and Lexi was even able to watch it with us. Rent this one!
The Express
This was a good movie, we got it from Netflix so I'm not sure how old it is. I really enjoyed this one: its about a black boy who goes to play college football back in the 50's or 60's. Rent this one!
Seven Pounds
This was an okay movie, kinda just left you hanging the whole time and I didn't like the ending. I was sad all night....I wouldn't say not to watch it, but don't rush out to see it.
Yes Man
Dumb movie! Lots of inappropriate parts and I was disappointed. I love Jim Carey...but wouldn't recommend this movie. Now if you're like me, you are still going to watch it b/c your curious...so let me know what you think afterwards.



0 comments:
Post a Comment