*****
I got on to blog and saw that like 6 other friends have already gotten the EASTER blogs posted, so here is mine in addition :)
Grandma and Grandpa Tondini came this weekend and we had a lot of fun. We did a little shopping, went to a wonderful Easter play my Uncle was in, went to Lexi's first soccer game, colored eggs, and much more! We enjoyed having them come stay, we always love to have guests. The girls loved showing them around to their classes at church and Lexi's school.
Mike and I made our first HAM, thanks to Rob being here for guidance and help. We also enjoyed some 7 layer bean dip (minus some layers) and drank lots of pop...including Grandma's yucky Pepsi.
They also brought us up some furniture they weren't using anymore...dresser, headboard, desk, and table. We are very excited b/c these are things we've been needing.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa...we enjoyed having you come visit!



3 comments:
Seriously, those dresses are adorable!!! Your girls are so beautiful. I love seeing Mike with his three girls... who would have thought 9 years ago when I met him that he would be surrounded by all girls. I love it!
Anni~I love your girls' dresses! They are gorgeous! Your girls are so precious~we love them! We hope that you had a good Easter!
Anni-
Those dresses are to die for! What a cute family, and looks like you had a great Easter! Love you all and look forward to seeing you in July for the reunion...don't stress out and don't have an agenda (ha-ha)!
Post a Comment