My friend Heather (an old college roommate) came up for a day. We met up for lunch and then hit a park to play and feed the geese. The girls had a blast together and became instant friends. Heather and I had a great time catching up! :)
The park was crazy HOT at 85 degrees! I forget how hot it gets here in the summer time, I'm just so thankful I will not be pregnant this year! yay!!
The girls wanted to go feed the ducks...it started out okay. But then the invasion began and geese were surrounding us! The girls were so scared and crying, but all Heather and I could do was laugh! It was hillarious, though I have a fear for birds :) You should check out the video on her blog of the geese following us to our cars (okay it's 8am and I can't figure out the link thing...her page is listed on my side bar, Heather and Travis).
In the end, we had a blast! Wish we could see Heather's family more often :(



2 comments:
What cute girls we have! Could you email me the picture of Hadley asleep on the swing? (since you were the only smart one who remembered you camera at the park) Email it to pincockheather@gmail.com
P.S. I am impressed that you are up and on your computer at 7 in the morning!
I am scared of those geese they are mean and can be aggressive.
Post a Comment