CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Honest People

Thank goodness for honest people....that, or I'm just lucky. I woke up this morning and went to throw the diapers out in the trash and to my surprise...the garage door had been left open ALL night! Normally this would not happen b/c I had a good neighbor across the street that would let me know...but she has moved away, therefore leaving me to be responsible for my own garage. Well, obviously that isn't good :) LOL
(This is not the first time that my neighbor's moving has hindered me!)

We are very lucky seeing how the keys were in the car and there was a bunch of stuff that could have been stolen: bikes, strollers, food, tools, shop vac, furniture...you know, the list goes on and on. So thankful nothing happened.

Maybe my city isn't so bad after all! :) haha

2 comments:

Mel Z La Downs said...

We (tyson) have done this a few times. We always shut the door not making sure it shuts and a toys has been in the way making th door go back up. I am always pleasantly surprised when nothing has gone missing. And we never lock the door from the garage to the house. Scary I know. Our cop neighbor had his $1000 dollar golf clubs stolen from his in the middle of the day! Glad everything was safe...

Dean Family said...

Glad nothing was stolen...what a blessing!