I guess I'll try this tagged thing out.
6 interesting things about me:
1. I'd have to agree with Michelle here on babies. Although newborns are soo cute and small, I dont really enjoy it until after 3 months old. And my favorite age is 1 to 3 years old. Shelby is 3 months old next week and she's getting to be enjoyable and fun, plus I'm getting sleep...I love it!
2. I love to eat out. This is mainly because I hate to cook and don't want to dirty my kitchen. So this is the best of both worlds: I get to be served and my kitchen stays clean!!
3. I absolutely HATE laundry! No matter how hard I try, I can never manage to stay on top of it. I bust my butt all day long to get it all caught up, done and put away, then Im too tired to do it again for a week! I don't know that I will ever find something that works for me, although everyone digging in their own CLEAN clothes hamper has worked well in the past! :)
4. I'm just now getting into books! I must thank the girl in my ward who does book club! She gives me good, easy, quick reads that I get into. Then I read while nursing or at night in bed. I think I have read more in the last 6 months than in the last 6 years!
5. Okay this one is for Mike. It drives him nuts that I can't finish a pop or hamburger off. I dont know what it is, I dont think it's a mental thing, but he insists it is. I just dont like the last bit of anything...I know it's weird!
6. I HATE Milk! I don't know whats brought this on but I just can't drink it. I pour it in my cereal, but after the cereal is gone, I dump the milk in the sink. I LOVE Orange Juice and have to have a big glass every night at bed time. I also have to have it with cookies and brownies, everyone says how strange it is. But it is so yum yum yummy to me!!
*PICTURE TAG*
Go to your 4th file and 4th photo and post it!
So there you are...a little bit about me!
now I tag: Nicole, Emily, Amber, and Tifani
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Dean Family at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
No last bite. That is how you stay so thin. :0) I used to be that way but after my third baby I stayed permentantly hungry. I have been redaing alot lately too. I forgot how much I really enjoy it.
Post a Comment