CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A few photos from last week!

Lexi came home with this from church. She said she loves to spend time with her mom and dad. I thought this was cute! I kept it for blackmail when she turn 13...hehe!



My candy stash has been comprimised!! (by my TWO year old!) so funny story: the other day Mike saw Kamree standing on her stool in front of this drawer. He continued doing a few things and noticed she was still standing there. He thought it was kind of strange but kept going with things. Then he started to hear the banging of something (the drawer closing), he finally caught her in the act of sneaking licks on the lollipop! She had opened the lollipop and was sneaking licks when no one was looking!! Very clever little sneaky girl!! I loved it though, so funny!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Your kids are so cute! Such a funny story. Kids seem to be getting smarter younger and younger. We definitely have to hide what is left of our stash. I did consider doing what my mom used to do. We got to eat everything we could for three days and then she threw away the rest. We were sick of candy for months. I think my kids might just eat it all that way. :0)

Heather said...

Your girls really are so adorable! I love pictures of all three of them together. I still can't get over that you have three kids. I bet you have so much fun together. Kamree sounds like such a funny little thing. We definitely need to get together so we can meet little Shelby (since we were crappy friends when we were in Boise). Will you be driving through for Thanksgiving?