CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary!!





November 1st was our 5th anniversary. We didn't get to go out: we had a friend's birthday and our nephew's baptism. But we did manage to get out for lunch...with the kids. We are hoping to get out on a date sometime this next week and actually celebrate.
We spent the evening in bed reading our books. I turned to Mike and said "do you feel like an OLD couple laying here reading?" He disagreed b/c he wanted to finish his book:) The night before we rented a movie and we couldn't even finish it b/c we were soo tired. yes...I believe we need some time away!
So..here are a couple of pics from our cruise last year, I wish we could go again! Here are some old pics of Mike and I when I was going thru photos trying to find some of just him and I.
Here are a few things I appreciate and love Mike for:
1. I love that he does the bedtime routine with the girls, it gives me a break.
2. I love that he lets me nap on Sundays no matter how long I zonk out for.
3. He is the best Dad ever, and the girls love him b/c he a lot more fun than me!
4. I love that he cooks me food 80% of the time, I hate to cook!
5. I am soo thankful that he works so that I may be a stay at home mom and more!
6. I am so happy he moved us here to Nampa. I absolutely love living here and love our home. I could stay here forever.
7. I love that during his 'bath time' he ends up letting me put my feet in and I get the foot rub from him:)
8. He is the best backrubber in the world!
9. I love that he always gets me food late at night when Im in bed complaining about how hungry I am. He is always so willing to serve me.
10. I love that he drives when we travel!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Love the pictures babe!
Have a super Monday!
love, Em

Dean Family said...

You guys look awesome! I am so impressed that Mike likes to dress up...I think he is the only Dean brother who is brave enough. Happy Anniversary by the way. Just wait, the next 5 years will just fly right by. Before you know it, you will be married as long as Dan and I. Your love will continue to grow just as ours has!

p.s. Dan is not a good "back-rubber" and I never receive any special treatment during pregnancy...could I borrow Mike until I deliver? (J/K)

Keller Family said...

Just a reminder on xmas eve. you and mike have Ashley and Trent. Lexi has kennedy, kam has ragen, and shelby has derek. xmas eve at mom's santa and dinner. you are responsible at getting your gift to the party if you choose to sluff.ite? I like your top 10 by the way.

Robyn said...

Since you found our blog I wanted to check yours out as well. Your family is SOO cute- All girls! Did you ever have your super saturday?
Robyn Royce

WT said...

That Halloween picture frightens me! Happy Anniversary! (Late) When are you coming to SLC again? I get to babysit next time.

Christine said...

I cannot believe that picture of Mike with his gut hanging out! You guys rock! Happy Anniversary again. :)