CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rock Climbing!!






We had our friend Cade's birthday last weekend. We had soo much fun!! We went to the Rec Center and the kids went rock climbing and swimming. Lexi had a blast. She got a bit scared after going about 5 feet up the wall, but really enjoyed swinging in the harness. I was so proud of her for even trying, she's usually such a pansy at those things! What a stud!! (I know Heather will be proud!) Then we got Kam to try, but she couldn't climb too well. Funny, seeing how she climbs the furniture, table, and counter so well! She loved swinging in harness as well, and keeps talking about it was "getting her neck". Shes a silly girl.
Thanks Wallace's for the fun time!
sorry I'm not doing so well at blogging right now. I'm preoccupied with many things right now. I will try to do better :)

1 comments:

Brad and Tifani said...

Impressive that you have already posted! I will get around to it, get off my back!!!! J/K!! Those are some cute pics of your girls climbing, it was a fun day--thanks for coming!