CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stupid SLC Parking people!!

I hate (I know this is a strong word, but I really do) parking ticket people and stupid parking signs! So on my girls weekend in SLC we went to the Gateway. I parked in the back were a million other cars were. Mike and I have done this every time we go there and have never had a problem. Well apparently I parked where I was not suppose to. The sign was very misleading and I even took some pictures to fight it. I placed the tickets in my console of the car and didn't think about it much after I got home. Then I got a notice in the mail doubling the citations to $60 each (yes there was two on my car with in 1 hour). So I call and call and call, not ever reaching a human to talk to, just a machine that can't answer any questions! I finally get to someone and they're rude and witchy and tell me if I have something to show them or argue then I need to come in...kinda hard when I live in IDAHO! So she tells me to email and I do. They blow me off with a few dumb excuses and don't even look at my pictures. Meanwhile I keep getting notices with the citations payment upping every time. I do not do well with stuff like this and arguing, I lose my cool to easily. So Mike did the calling and argued as much as we could. We finally gave up, seeing that we would never get anywhere with these people. The lady got B****y and said she didn't have to drop the amount, so I walked away paying $100 for the two tickets. Im real upset, seeing how this is really what I want to be spending $100 on right now...fabulous! But Im trying to look at the bright side of it being over with and it wasn't the $240 it was originally going to be. Pretty crappy day...and I'll never go to that dumb mall again. (unless its a saturday because they apparently do not ticket on that day, I went on Friday...darn it)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Annikan sounds like you have been having a lot of fun. Got to love stupid people who don't really care much. How do I get a hold of Mike. you can email to me so people can't see it. kadeprice@gmail.com

Heather said...

Ooh, I hate things like that too. I don't like feeling like I just threw money away. But I guess we live and we learn. :)

WT said...

You should have parked at my house... =)