CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kamree!!

Good morning birthday girl!!





Kamree just had her second birthday! We ask her how old she is and she say "free" with 5 fingers up. Sometimes she says "two" but we are working on it! She loved her two dolls she got. Grandma Sammy got her a cheerleader one that shouts a bunch of cheers, it's rather cute, but annoying at the same time. Lexi had the cheers memorized with in five minutes and I had to hide it from all the kids cuz we adults couldn't take it anymore! :) She is also pictured her with a doll she got from the neighbors. She didn't want anything else the rest of the night. This baby has not left her sight since her arrival in our home! Kam wanted to chow down on the cake after blowing out the candles. I wish I would of known she'd do that and I would have made her own cake, it was so cute.
Thank you to Ashley, Dani, and Kelsie for helping me with all the chaos I went through that day! They were so helpful with the kids, cooking, and the cleaning. Thank you soo much!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! We'll come see you soon!

Ashley said...

I can not believe how much hair she has compared to Emie (or compared to my almost 5 year old for that matter.) She is just adorable, you will always love that picture of her biting right into her cake, so cute!!

Heather said...

I honestly can't believe that she is two already. It seems like she was born just a few months ago. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter.