CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lexi's first day of school


Lexi's classroom





Liv and Kamree wanted some pictures too
*****

Lexi had her first day of Kindergarten today. I can't believe how fast the last 5 yrs have flown by. It makes me kind of sad :(

Ashley was soo good to me today and came to babysit the little ones so I could go with Lexi to school. Thank you so much Ashley, you're awesome!!
We had orientation and learned what Lexi would be doing in her classroom. I didn't cry (surprising) but I think it's b/c I was with her the whole time. Tomorrow I leave her, and she wants to take the bus. This is going to be alot harder for me.
It's helping that Lexi is not scared one bit...she is loving it and is sooo ready. She has been real excited about riding the bus, recess, and wearing her new school clothes. She also told me that tomorrow she is going to sit at the 'girl' table instead of by the boys we did today....oh boy, here we go! ;)
(everytime I ask Kam what we're going to do when Lexi goes to school she says "Shelby's going to walk". I think at some point I told her Shelby would be walking after lexi started school...it's just not coming fast enough for Kam. lol)

3 comments:

Chet and Lisa said...

I can't believe she's going to school either! She looks so so so cute and I'm glad that she is excited about school. We miss you guys too. Hopefully we'll be able to come up soon. Love ya and miss you.

Heather said...

What a great idea to have the parents go with them the first day of kindergarten! That is so great she is not nervous at all- I don't think that will be our story next year. She is so pretty- seriously, good work with her. :) I can't believe you have a kid in school. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were roomies. Time flies!

Wiser Family said...

Wow! You have a kindergartner! You'll be the one I call when I go through that someday.