CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Our life the last 10 days with FOUR girls

The three stages of Kamree: 1. goofy
2. bad mood


3. happy kamree (we like this one most)




Everyone HAD to hold the butterfly and I kept saying "leave it down, I don't want the jar to break" and so what happened?...the jar broke!!! but it was outside and no one got hurt, but all I could think of was "my canning jar :( one less jar of peaches :("


The girls came up with this slide idea on their own...they thought they were very clever!

who us pose??... sure, no problem :)


playing in the rain storm, we had to change jammies after this


We had my cousin Kennedy come stay with us for 10 days! Lexi and her are great buddies and they had a blast together. Everyday for them was a play play play day. I learned quickly what it would be like to have 4 girls running around! :)
We went to Wendy's one day for lunch and people came up asking if they were all ours, and again in Wal-mart. I think people wondered more about my age spacing between the four then anything...haha :)
We had a lot of fun: we went to lunch in the park everyday, the grocery store, school shopping for Lexi, played in the rain, played on the slip-n-slide, caught butterflies, scrapbooked, made bracelets, more shopping, and watched movies. Thank you for coming and staying with us
Kennedy, we really enjoyed having you!!!

0 comments: