and Tristan sleeping
These girls were soo good with my girls for the weekend, thankyou!
*****
-We had a really good time in Preston this weekend for the **Famous Preston Night Rodeo**. We hit all three parades, the carnival, and the rodeo. -The girls LOVED the carnival, I was surprised that Kamree wanted to do the rides. They would have gone all night if we'd let them.
-We went to the hospital's little activity for the kids, the girls always like to have their face's painted and ride the horses. Some one came up with a genious idea: clear popsicles...this worked out wonderful for Shelby :)
-My mom watched the little ones so we could all go to the rodeo. Every year us cousins (and now spouses) go to the rodeo together, it is alot of fun and we had good seats this year...thanks Amber! :)
[Mike and Skyler were spoiled and had tickets to sit over the shutes, they REALLY enjoyed them]
Lexi came with us for the rodeo, she enjoyed having all the attention. We walked around the carnival again after and she also just HAD to go down the slide ONE more time :)
{I didn't have my camara a lot of the weekend, including the carnival, I'll have to get some pics from Amber}-We hit the sidewalk sale everyday. Amber and I went on Saturday, it was alot of fun with just the two of us...no kids or stollers! :)
-I was finally able to get my haircut, bought a cute new watch bracelet, some jewelery, and was given two cute new sweater jackets from Mom and Amber. It was fun to get some stuff for myself since I rarely do, the girls got some cute bracelets and necklaces too :)
-This weekend is always very busy for us so we also:
*celebrated Kelly's birthday with pizza and cake and some way fun games of volleyball with the family. Happy Birthday Kelly!! :)
*had family pictures, that went well and I think they were successful and very cute ideas
*and had some fun at the Petterborg Family Reunion with waterballoons, food, and more volleyball.
-We are exhausted from a long weekend and got home real late. We are sick from all the junk we ate: the rodeo burgers, corn dogs, pop, cotton candy, and candy. It's nice to be home and having a lazy day.
It was a fun filled weekend with family. Good Times! :) Can't wait for next year!!



2 comments:
Anni, it looks like you had so much fun! That's awesome! Everybody looks fantastic and I'm sure that it was good to see all of your family! Hey, what are you doing this weekend?
I stole some of your photos... hope you don't mind. I thought about just copying the entire post but thought that might be pushing my limits :D
Post a Comment