Taylor and the Band








(sorry the pictures are the greatest, my camara doesn't have great zoom)
Lexi and I went to Taylor Swift's concert this weekend, it was so AWESOME!!! Lexi (me too) just love Taylor Swift. Her music is great and I don't have to worry about the lyrics that my girls may pick up. So when we found out she was coming to Nampa (and in MAY) we just had to get tickets for Lexi's birthday gift. They were hard to come by, seeing how it sold out in 40 minutes!
We had such a Fabulous time!! The concert ROCKED, plus we even saw Kellie Pickler. It was a 3 1/2 hour concert, very long. Lexi became real tired around 10pm. I had to go to the bathroom soo bad just before Taylor came on, but I was not about to miss one second! Lexi was begging me for a drink about the time Taylor came out, but I had to explain to her what sacrafice means. (LOL)
At one point during the concert, Taylor appeared in the back of the arena. Obviously the crowd rushed towards her. Lexi wanted to go, but there was no way we'd even get close. Then next thing I knew, Taylor headed our way, I grabbed Lexi and hurried to beat the crowd. We were TWO people back from her!!!!! I put Lexi up on my shoulders...she was waving like crazy and soo excited. (and in the rush of it all, I left my phone and camara at my seat! uurrrr!) So for TWO songs, I had Lexi (at 40pds!) on my shoulders, it was killing me and the pain of knowing I couldn't capture this on camara...I then had MY lesson on sacrafice!
So besides the loads of immodest clothes (Lexi kept pointing at them saying "mom, look at her shirt, we don't wear that), shorter shorts then I would have liked to see on anybody, and the drunk chic next to me (she spilt beer on my twice and kept bumping into me) ...we had a really good time, it was a GREAT show. Lexi really enjoyed the confetti and rain at the end.
[We sat next to some mom's with their daughter's, so after the concert they said "Did you like how that drunk lady kept bumping into you?" I told them how she spilt beer on my feet. At least everyone else notice she was crazy too!]



5 comments:
Now even Lexi has been to a concert before me! haha. Cute pictures, it looks like you two had a great time.
Anni~
That is so awesome! I'm so excited for you two! You look like you had so much fun. What a good experience for a mommy and daughter! You two are dang cute! Love ya!
You are such a fun mom! I bet Lexi will never forget that.
What a treat for Lexi! She will really appreciate this in years to come! The only concert I ever went to was Brian Adams when I was in High School. You both look like a couple of hot babes!
How Fun! I can't believe how old Lexi looks in those concert pictures! What a blast.
Post a Comment