Mike and I watched MARLEY & ME on Friday night. It was a great movie. I laughed so hard, yet cried. I haven't cried in a long time, needless to say it started quiet the flow...on through to Saturday and Today. I guess I've been needing it, hopefully I'm covered for awhile. :)
Anyway, the movie was great though...too many good things to name, go watch it! (it even made Mike and I think of getting a puppy, don't worry...it was pretty brief and by the end I'm pretty sure the thought was gone! it's like having another babe...yikes!)
Then Lani and I watched BRIDE WARS tonight, cute movie as well. I really enjoyed it, plus it was great to have some girl time! :)
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Movie Review #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I think those girls need a little PEGGY PUG!!!!!!
Post a Comment