CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm SERIOUSLY soo Blessed!!!




(here are my tulips from our yard. they were getting ready to die, so I brought them inside to enjoy a bit longer. )


so last night at Enrichment, some of my girlfriends were telling me about this sight called seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com. It's pretty hillarious, this lady is comical about blogs out there (mostly about mormon moms). You should check it out when you have time. We joked about being SERIOUSLY so blessed all night last night...good times :)

The site even has a funny blog about couponing. Pretty funny...although I'm very proud of the work and time I put into my couponing. Sometimes I think people like that make fun of having '60 boxes of cereal' only b/c THEY don't have it. oh well, I have the peace of mind of having a stocked pantry for my family and at a low cost...i'll take the humor :)
Also you'll have to read the one about 'the blessing' very FUNNY!

******
Yesterday, Lexi set up a store under the desk with all my groceries from the Albies sale. She then told me to come shop. I had to give her my name so she could write it down, then type it into her computer, then she sold me her goods. Which she gave me for only $2 (maybe she's been shopping with me too much, haha) So here are a couple of pics of her 'store'.

Today I wasn't feeling so well, so I had the girls go downstairs to play while I layed on the couch upstairs. Then I hear this:
L- I'm gonna wack you
(pause)
I'll count to 10 then I'll hit ya
1, 2, 3 (pause)
K - (yelling) That's not VERY nice
L- That's what you get
K - (still yelling) We don't hit people
L - you're gonna get punished
I couldn't stop laughing, but thought I better go check downstairs at the damage. Lexi had a metal pole in her hand she was playing drums with. I lectred about hitting her sister, especially with the pole.
L- I didn't hit her with the pole, I did it like this (then she shows me that she slapped her with her hand).
We'll I guess thats better, and no one was crying.
P.S. just so you know, we don't 'wack' our kids or do the counting thing...incase your wondering where she picked it up! :) LOL

2 comments:

Dean Family said...

So Funny! Kid's really say and do the funniest things don't they! I have a couple of crack-up's at my house...only they sing the Indiana Jones Theme song all day long! I get it stuck in my head and can't get it out until the next day. The boys love to play things from the movies they've seen. Blaze has Dan and I laughing on an hourly basis.

Emily said...

Too cute! I love the crazy things they say. I had fun the other night! Love you!

Em