(I figured, if anything...atleast the grass looks good) haha
How cute is Kam trying to help?
This just didn't work like it was in my head...
*******
*******
So I realized I'm totally behind for Mother's Day (shh! I probably shouldn't blog about this until afterwards). So I thought I'd get a cute picture of the 3 girls done, but Monday's weather wouldn't cooperate. So I took 1 1/2 hrs today and got the girls all bathed and cute for pics...what a waste and frustration. The sun kept hiding every few minutes, but Shelby seriously screamed the ENTIRE time! I didn't even care if she had a bink in, just let me get ONE photo. No such luck...so here are a few, rather comical now that its over. Anyway, I gave in and we have an appt for pictures tomorrow. Wish me luck...we're TOTALLY gonna need it. How the heck do I get 3 kids to all look good in a photo, let alone a 2 yr old and 9 month old. I guess it'll make for some good memories right?



2 comments:
I think their beautiful. They are so cute. I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
You deserve an A+ for your efforts! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to you!
Post a Comment