CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Check out my Loot! Gotta Love it! :)

Velveeta MacNChz...Free
BBQ sauce and Easy Mac is free...

Here is everything I got tonight...all for $12.86

the candy bars I had to add on b/c of overage...


All the crackers are free...Love RITZ!! (nic, these include you tomatoe basil wheat thins!)

THis is the $9. 29 deal. No coupons involved! Buy 4 packs of the MacNChz (20 boxes) take the Peelie coupons off...giving you 4 CapriSuns for FREE.
(Suave Sh/Cond for Free)
************

So I scored real big today at Albies!! Tammy, Emily, and I had a great 4+ hours shopping today. I got all this for...drum roll please...$12.86 OOP!! I saved $185.24, and still have $7 in catalina's (free money) to spend. I LOVE coupons!! I love to come home and just look at it all...so maybe you will all enjoy looking at it too :) If you're interested...call me and I'll try to help. Most of it is Internet Coupons, so you should be able to do them tomorrow, the last day b/c Albies doublers expire tomorrow (Tuesday).
I know it's alot of crackers and BBQ sauce, but hey, my year supply (okay maybe 3 years supply) is covered! SWEET!
(when I say FREE...I still pay tax, so around .15-.45 cents for each transacation. My most was $9.29 for the macnchz/capri suns...
Check out Emily's site: cravingagooddeal.blogspot.com she'll probably have more on there :)

1 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks babe (and thank Mike) for the coupons! I'm SOOO jealous of the 2 computers! You're the best.