



















This one was the kicker...we couldn't walk away without it. Kam's smile is hillarious. She was a total HAM the entire session...as you can tell in the funny photos I posted!



I walked outta there spending a WHOLE lot more than that, and with a crap-load of pictures. I guess not too bad since I haven't done photos for almost 2 years!! So this definetly covers me for birthdays and anything else for a long time! besides...like i'm gonna try that with 3 kids again anytime soon! :)
Enjoy the photos...I know there is a ton, but what can I say? I think they're all soo cute!!







6 comments:
Way cute pictures..Looks like you have the next years gifts set for grandma and grandpa. Some are way super cute....Love Grandpa
What beautiful girls. Those pictures are priceless!!
Annikan,
I see the girls all the time, but they look so grown up in the pictures! Holy cow! How do they grow so fast, seriously??? They are beautiful just like their Mama.
Emily
So cute!! YOur girls are adorable. I so feel your pain. We have not had a family picture since Emie was 3 months old. I DREAD taking all three. I just need to do it.
Hey Anni! We miss you guys so much! Your girls are absolutely beautiful and they take extremely cute pictures! I love them all! I'm sorry that I've been so crazy lately! I feel like it's been non stop chaos here for a few weeks. Hopefully it will slow down soon! Love you guys!
Anni-
These pictures really capture your girls personalities! They are so beautiful and full of life. I have to say though that Mike should have painted his toes to match yours!
Post a Comment