We LOVE seeing our wonderful friends, the Pincocks! Heather and I hung out all day shopping and the girls crashed driving home. We love Makenna and Hadley - they are so cute and funny. Hadley is hillarious and talks/acts like such a big girl - you would never know her and Shelby are 4 months apart. Makenna is so little and cute - she loved playing with Kam and Lexi.
This week was appropriate to see Heather because it was Mike and I's anniversary. NINE years ago Heather was my college roomate at ISU and she hooked us up. So we are so grateful for her in our life. I'm so glad we are still great friends to this day and that our children are now part of eachother's lives.
Love you Pincocks!



1 comments:
We totally love you guys too! I am impressed that you already have pictures up. LOVE the picture of them all asleep in the car. Thanks again for watching them. We had so much fun with you guys. I'm glad we became roommates nine years ago!
Post a Comment