Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Anniversary
Mike and I met 9 years ago at ISU through our great friend Heather. We remonised this weekend about our story and between Mike, Heather, and I it's funny how details fade with the years - haha. I guess the important key points are there :) And here we are years later with 3 beautiful, sweet little girls, a wonderful home, and happy in life.
We celebrated by getting a babysitter, going out for dinner, and buying ourselves new shoes! I know Mike does not like shopping as much as myself and he doesn't get the same high from it that I do...but thanks for coming with me babe! We had a great time and only wish it could have lasted a bit longer! Here is to many more years of fun and happiness.
Posted by Dean Family at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Awesome I cant believe how fast time flies. Love ya guys.
Post a Comment