CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nailpolish - oh my!







Kam came up to me one day and said "Mom, she took the lid off" and I thought "yeah yeah, I'll get to her"...thinking she had a pen.
Well I discovered that Shelby had OPENED a bottle of nailpolish on her own and painted it on her lips, hands, and dumped it down her jammies (of which are my absolute fav. pair and should have been boxed up by now b/c their too small).
I freak out - trying to figure out how to save the jammies. No such luck after a long day of trying numerous methods :( so I get Shelby washed up and clean. and just say to myself "well at least it was just the jammies and no where else".
Then later that night I discover nailpolish in a big area in the girls' room. I panic and get online to find some remedies. WINDEX - worked pretty good. got maybe 85% out, so I just snipped the tips of the rest. The next day I find in on our little kid recliner - oh man! oh well I can only do soo much. (I'm suprised it's made it this long without any damage) haha.
So here are pictures of how cute shelby was, cuz now I can laugh about it!!

0 comments: