I taught my last sharing time two weeks ago. Our Primary Presidency was released, two of them were moving. [I'm sad that my real good friend Lara is moving out of our ward :( ]
So last week I was excited to have a "Sunday off"...or so I thought. Instead I was asked to sub and teach for Relief Society. I had this calling 3 yrs ago and loved it, so I thought I might as well, I had nothing else to do :) But little did I know, I would be called to Laurel Advisor later that day - so I taught the Young Women this week. So...kinda crazy teaching all three age groups in three weeks, back to back.
I must say -I'm actually missing Primary. I think I miss being with my girls, but I also felt like we all belonged there together. It was fun while it lasted - but now I get to be in YW. I'm excited about this new calling. It will be fun to get to know the girls and other leaders. It will be time consuming...teaching every Sunday. But then again, so was the Primary Presidency :)



4 comments:
Awesome. YW is my dream calling... I think it would be a blast! Have fun!
You will be great in Young Womens!! I loved serving with the youth- it was my favorite!!
I just got called to be Laurel Advisor too! Good luck. You will be awesome.
I'm finally getting around to checking blogs! I know you will be great in YW's!!! They are lucky to get you! I already miss working with you in Primary, you are the best!
Post a Comment