look... 2 missing bottom teeth!
bathtime fun
A few other things we've been doing are:
1-enjoying our new van. we get to take it on our 1st real road trip next month for Mike's niece's wedding. We have been enjoying it tremendously!!! the space is wonderful again and the DVD player has been great for yard selling :) We've owned it I think almost 4 wks now and I've vacumed it out probably 4-5 times. I'm trying to keep it clean :)
2-We went and layed the hard wood at Mike's parents. It was alot of work, but all the family got together and worked on it. It was fun to work together and be a part of the 'house'. It looks beautiful and is almost finished! We can't wait :)
3-I bought myself a cruiser bike. I'm sooo excited to own a bike to go riding. Now we are on the hunt for a bike trailer and for Mike to get a bike. We are wanting to do family bike rides in the evenings and over to the greenbelt to see the ducks!
4-Lexi is finishing up Kindergarten. She has loved it so much. They are working on their songs for a program. She loves to read and do math. We went on a field trip to the zoo - it was fun to be with her and her class, but it was freezing the whole time.
5-Lexi is going to be 6 in a week - yikes! she has her whole party planned out and talks about it non stop. First thing every morning and Last thing at night she's asking when we are going to get it all done.
6-Kam is getting so big. She loves to tak care of Shelby and help in the kitchen. She loves to watch movies and eat candy still. Her big thing right now is picking out her own outifts - and then changing about 3 times a day. Also her hair has to be down, she hates when I pull it up and its a fight. I'm thinking of cutting it short.
7-Shelby is such a cutie. I just want to squeeze her all the time. She has the cutest personality and is hillarious. She is way more adventurous then my other girls were. She has hit the stage where she hates to get into her carseat. It is a struggle EVERY SINGLE TIME! But one day soon she'll learn Momma Always Wins - it's happened with all three. She has also hit the 'taking the diaper off' stage already. Every day for a week I had to change the bedding b/c she kept taking her diaper off and then peeing in the bed. I hate doing the duct tape so the panties over top are working for now, but I'm sure it will only last another week til we need to pull out the tape - ugh!!
8-Shelby sings Rock-a-bye and Twinkle Little Star. She can also sing to the tune of Word World. She loves to give kisses and hugs. One day Kam was crying and Shelby went up to her and covered her mouth trying to make her stop, then gave her a hug. real sweet!!!
9- also I did a yard sale with a Emily. It was nice to make some extra cash off my junk :)
now our busy summer can start!! full of boating, trips, family visits, tball, and swimming to name a few :)



3 comments:
Anni... your girls are sooo gorgeous. And, I really, really want to have a play date soon because I think Kenley and Shelby could be friends... :)
Thanks for all the updates! Way cute pictures. The sailboat looks like a lot of fun. Too bad we live far away now. And is soccer really over already? Sheesh that was fast.
I love seeing your girls! They are getting so big! We can't wait to come up in a few weeks! We are still planning on it. Chet is almost 100% sure that he can get it that Thursday off, and we will stay until Saturday morning! If that's still o.k.?! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment