CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

lexi's soccer!

The girls love coming to the games




Here is Lexi being SPEEDY - she's #1


Her is our soccer-girl! :)


I'm way behind on blogging. Over the last month we've been incredibly busy and have lots of photos. The computer is so darn slow at uploading them to the blog so I'm going to try to get thru as many as I can.

Lexi has been playing her 2nd year of soccer. Mike is coaching this year and Lexi is playing good. She hasn't made a goal yet, but we have her last 2 games tomorrow. Every game she plays a little better and a little more aggressive. It's always fun to watch her (and Mike) running around. Lexi has 4 others on her team and they all go to her school. None are in her class, but it has been fun getting to know them and their families.


Go BLUE LIGHTING!!!!

0 comments: