The other day I went to plug in my sweeper vacuum and it wouldn't charge. I was soo mad. I kept thinking what a cheap piece of crap and I was ticked. I didn't know if it was the vacuum or the charger.
Then Mike couldn't get the toaster to work. I said "it worked fine yesterday, what's wrong with it?" we thought we'd have to get another one.
Then my scentsy burner wasn't working...darn it....a new bulb AGAIN? come on tough luck.
Well then last night I plug in the mixer and IT wont work either...it was only then that the light bulb went off in my head and I saw the little green light wasn't on the outlet. hhhmmmm......
push the RESET button and whoala!! Everything works now, yay....we don't have to buy new things :) haha
*how weird is it that we only used that circuit the whole time? I plug my vacuum charger in 3 different outlets to make sure it wasn't the outlet, next time I will remember to try a new CIRCUIT. lol :)
Friday, January 29, 2010
* reset circuit*
Posted by Dean Family at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You silly silly girl!
Post a Comment