CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Cute new bedding for Shelby

{I love this picture of Kam...She always climbs up the drawers to wash her hands. I finally was able to 'capture' it }







I just HAD to have this cute bedding I found for Shelby's crib. It's actually toddler-bed size, but it works perfect. I too k the top sheet and rip a few stiches out...wha-la...instant curtain. I have never done anything with this baby room in the 4 yrs we've lived here. It's kinda turned into a 'catch-all' room (ok, so I have two rooms like that). I love this bedding and I'm excited to put this room together. I think I'm going to paint a wall or two b/c the curtain doesn't lay well next to the cream wall. And my friend's going to do some cute vinyl tweet birds for the wall too :)

Now I have to decided what to do first: my cushions for the kitchen chairs or Shelby's room!

3 comments:

Dean Family said...

Cute Anni!
I can't wait to see her room put together! I love interior decorating and sometimes wish I had a degree in it. I share your love for making things new and cute!

Love ya,
Nic

Christine said...

Shelby's room for sure! That's way more fun. :)

Heather said...

I love the bedding! The colors are adorable. I can't wait to see it when you get it done.