Here is Amber and I with the kids. Crazy how our family is growing!
Sunday before church, Kam just came up to Mike and layed on him. It was soo cute. I love moments like this!
Here is my AWESOME bargain from the weekend! I got this way cute sling for $3 at a yard sale!! yay :) I was so excited I ran immediatly to Emily to show it off. Later that day at Kohls, I found my cute jeans that I've been wanting on the clearance rack, $8! Yipee...what a great day. (except the pants are a bit tight, we wont go there though :()
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
This weekend...more to come
Posted by Dean Family at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That sling is a great bargain. I have one like that and use it all the time. It is cute to see you and your sister together with your adorable kids. What a fun weekend. Shelby's blessing dress is beautiful. Is that the same dress all of your girls have worn?
P.S. Travis said that you wouldn't have wanted to come to the soccer games because they were boring. (We lost big time.)
Post a Comment